Keep the cost per ticket sold under $20.
An international brand like Manchester United has no trouble selling tickets to their events. Their priority is to do so in a cost-effective way.
For the Manchester United Unmissable Tour 2017, we devised a high-touch campaign that included a curated whitelist, strict geofencing, 1st party data and much more. The end result was a CPA well below the stated goal.
Primary: Former athletes and soccer enthusiasts
Secondary: Hispanic parents of children who play soccer
- Utilize 1st party data to target previous ticket buyers.
- Build lookalike audiences from the existing U.S. fan base.
- Analyze audience profiles to reach fans in-market for Tour tickets.
- Detail contextual targeting within premium soccer content.
- Organize a high-frequency market approach with a 120-mile radius from each venue.
- Grow a performance whitelist based on inventory yielding the most ticket sales.
- Retarget off of shopping cart abandonment to stay top-of-mind with fans.
$17.47 cost per ticket sold
- Communication is king. The LumenAd delivery team collaborated with the client daily on real-time market adjustments via phone and Slack.
- Dynamicly retargeting creative for previously engaged audiences was the most effective strategy.
- It is always essential to have Paid Search copy on brand. It provides a measurable improvement.