Attract new job candidates for a regional trucking operation.
Using a bit of Psych 101, we targeted a very specific audience interested in their next career move as a trucker.
We closely monitored the campaign’s development to keep it laser-focused on qualified candidates. The end result was a ton of happy truckers with great new jobs.
- CDL Holders
- Interests: Hunting & Fishing
- Subscriptions: Sirius XM Radio, Spotify and Pandora
- Use mobile-first targeting along major truck routes and carefully chosen rest stops.
- Refine the recruitment pool with lookalike modeling based on ideal employee profile.
- Target other trucking companies and employees based on known industry layoffs.
- Whitelist gas pricing and weather apps from known behavior profile.
- Execute detailed contextual targeting within trucking content.
- Frequently monitor and optimize inventory based on sites’ yield of applicants.
100% increase in average daily recruitment portal visits
$47.11 cost per qualified job application
22% increase in organic search visits
- Weekly collaboration with the client is essential for refining market and audience attributes.
- Robust paid search strategy with concise ad copy generates a ton of traffic.